DAY teams up with Place for MIPIM
The architecture practice will go to the international property conference to network, do business, and learn from the more than 20,000 global property professionals who will be in attendance.
MIPIM will be held from 12 March to 15 March in Cannes, with a programme geared towards exploring the latest built environment offerings and spotlighting investment hotspots.
DAY Architectural will be sending executive director Marc Henshaw, director Gareth Hayhoe, and business development director Caroline Taylor to the convention this year. The company is also sponsoring Place North’s MIPIM Breakfast Event on 13 March, alongside Hearthstone Finance and Earl Kendrick.
Hayhoe said the company was “thrilled” to confirm its MIPIM attendance.
“The profile of the event along with the association with Place North provides us with a platform to showcase our combined public and private sector experience and an opportunity to forge new and lasting relationships with clients, stakeholders, and consultants alike,” Hayhoe said.
“The conference will provide us with an opportunity to meet up, listen, and plan our sustained growth as an employee-owned business along with hearing firsthand about emerging trends shaping the future of our industry and the built environment as a whole,” he continued.
“This, coupled with numerous regional and nationally significant projects coming to fruition, meant attendance at this year’s event was an absolute must. Also, as part of the Place North contingent, we can ensure maximum exposure with minimum fuss throughout the event and beyond!”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, welcomed DAY to the Place-MIPIM fold.
“Having brought DAY on as a client in 2023 I am very pleased to see this leading architectural practice take the positive step of sponsoring one of our events at MIPIM,” Moutsopoulos said.
“DAY has a fantastic portfolio of architectural work and I know that taking this next step and growing their profile at MIPIM will pay off for them,” he continued. “I look forward to working with Caroline Taylor and the team closely in Cannes.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, and advertising. Availability is limited, however, with many offerings already sold out.
Moutsopoulos encouraged companies to act fast.
“Our breakfast event is the biggest event to take place on the Wednesday of MIPIM,” Moutsopoulos said. “Sponsorship opportunities still remain but sales will come on 12th February, so I urge other businesses keen to sponsor or host events with Place North to move quickly.”
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Marketing Manchester, Wigan Council, Salford City Council, Net Zero UK, Cavendish, VM Group, DWF, Hope Architects, Alliance Investments, Wardell Armstrong, Real Estate Media Marketing, Mansell Building Solutions, Civic Engineers, Reich Insurance, Shoosmiths, Hearthstone Finance, Brookbanks, DUAL Asset, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Regeneration Brainenry, JMW Solicitors, Savills, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, and Earl Kendrick.
Connect with DAY
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.