Get ready for UKREiiF with Place North
Want to make the most of the national property conference in Leeds? As an official media partner of UKREiiF, Place North can help.
We are offering a dynamic suite of services geared towards helping you optimise your time at UKREiiF, due to take place from 21 to 23 May, including event management, thought leadership, and marketing.
Opportunities for conference include:
- Event sponsorship: Place will be hosting a drinks reception starting at 5:30pm on 21 May. This is now sold out.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into video, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting, perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at UKREiiF and beyond
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the ideal guests for quality networking and engaging discussion
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events in quick interviews with your attendees
- Advertising: Before and during UKREiiF, promote your brand to readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website and Daily Briefing banners, email campaigns, and more
- Editorial partnership: Position your organisation in front of our readers, 70% of which are manager level or above, during the busy UKREiiF period, and land directly in the inboxes of our combined 15,000+ Northern subscribers.
Place is also bringing its popular partner packages to UKREiiF. These packages have already sold out for MIPIM in Cannes and only 12 remain for the Leeds event. Packages include website advertising, a written comment piece, tickets to our popular drinks reception, and more.
There are also packages geared specifically for local authorities, helping them craft a campaign that suits their needs before, during, and after UKREiiF.
“UKREiiF is a growing and interesting event grabbing the UK property market’s attention,” said Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North.
“Place North will be supporting clients by offering a number of our key services as well as delivering one of our famous business development networking receptions,” he continued.
“We successfully delivered video work at UKREiiF last year, working with some great clients such as Genr8, Kajima, Hydrock, Mansell Group, SMR Architects, Lexington, Placefirst, Close Brothers Property Finance, and JMW Solicitors.
“We look forward to helping companies once again spread their messages far and wide.”
Mansell Building Solutions is one of the companies Place is working with on UKREiiF activity this year.
Angela Mansell, owner of Mansell Building Solutions, said: “The UKREiiF conference is a new kid on the block but has already made itself one of the must-attend conferences in the calendar.
“2023’s event offered a remarkable occasion for in-depth understanding and innovative discussions around the big topics in the built environment,” she said.
“As we gear up for next year’s event, our focus is on expanding our network, capitalising on insightful knowledge exchange and taking our message on the power of offsite and MMC to a wider audience. Partnering with Place has set the stage for us to fully engage and succeed in these objectives.”
Why work with Place North?
- Proven: As UKREiiF veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during and after UKREiiF
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at UKREiiF
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect UKREiiF campaign for your brand within your budget.
For more information and to book opportunities, contact:
Dino Moutsopoulos | managing partner, head of commercial | 07803 988112 | [email protected]
Louise Hall | business development manager, Yorkshire & North East | 07354 744708 | [email protected]